The Skincare Bootcamp Program is not about tossing all of the products you have and making you buy an all-new skincare routine. You may already have all of the ingredients and formulas your skin needs, and this program can help you make the most of them by using them the right way.
What is the Skincare Bootcamp Program?
Choosing the right products for your unique skin type, color and concerns can be confusing, which is why I created the Skincare Bootcamp Program. Designed to provide patients with the ideal regimen that will help them achieve the results they’re looking for, this program gives me the opportunity to assess your skin, see where you fall on the skin-tone spectrum, understand your personal goals and recommend the ideal skincare product regimen.
Do you have a medicine cabinet filled with half-used serums, lotions and other skincare products?
Have you been using the same skincare regimen for years?
Are you tired of wasting money on skincare and not getting the results you’re looking for?
Do you wonder if you’re applying your products in the right order?
Have you ever bought a skincare product because an “influencer” said it was amazing?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’re in the right place, and I’m here to provide the tools you need to achieve your healthiest skin yet.
The Skincare Bootcamp includes:
- Two in-person or virtual appointments* with Dr. Boakye plus 10% discount on all Bergen Dermatology procedures.
During the program you'll meet with Dr. Boakye twice:
1. Once to create your customized skincare plan and talk about diet, lifestyle and wellness changes that can benefit your skin
2. The second visit is two months later to see how you’re responding.
3. From there, Dr. Boakye will adjust your routine if necessary and make further recommendations.
1. Submit your deposit of $250
2. Create a customer account at checkout
3. Schedule your first appointment within 30 days of submitting deposit.
*We ask for a deposit before getting started to cover the cost of your initial appointment with Dr. Boakye. She wants to make sure the Skincare Bootcamp Program is the right fit for you, and if not, you’ll still get the advice and recommendations you’d receive during a standard office visit, without incurring any additional monthly fees or cancellation charges.
*Telemedicine is currently available to residents of Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Virginia.
"I'VE BEEN COMING TO BERGEN DERMATOLOGY FOR 2 YEARS NOW. MY RELATIONSHIP WITH DR. B IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I'VE LEARNED SO MUCH."